Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

A Daily Developer Dose of Goodness

David Lemphers has had a great idea that I think we should all try to support and contribute to. It's a Wiki for developers, but not for the technical nuts-and-bolts stuff. It's for all the other stuff that developers often give little priority to (and I don't mean washing!): things like career development and life skills, people skills and presumably chatting up the opposite sex for a spot of pair programming! But seriously, I think its a great idea.

It's almost live: Daily Developers...coming soon Drop David an email and let him know you're interested.

The only thing I don't like (and I realise I run the risk of being excommunicated) is that it's hosted on Sharepoint and it just doesn't look as calm and soothing as the standard Wiki look and feel. Does it have a standard Wiki skin?


    

Powered by Blogger